Season 2022/23Download PDF
• During the year, our work in the community which now spans over 20 programmes, reached over 10,500 people of all ages; more than ever before.
• Our SQA Programme of Wider Achievement which sees pupils come to Ibrox for one day a week for the school term to learn in a different environment was expanded to 10 schools and continues to grow thanks to positive results.
• We were able to champion and assist a range of local, national and international charity partners, including: Glasgow Children’s Hospital Charity; Glasgow City Mission; Bowel Cancer UK, UNICEF UK as well as a range of armed forces charities.
• We secured the long-term lease of the Ibrox Community Complex, and with the strong backing of the Club, are excited about the opportunities which revitalising this facility will bring for the Foundation and the wider community.
• Our mental health and wellbeing programme provision grew with Team Talk Football added to our existing Team Talk and Changing Room programmes. Our full-time trauma counsellor continued to make a huge difference to our community programme participants in need of additional support.
• The generosity of our supporters was phenomenal this year! From our record-breaking 20th anniversary Charity Ball, to our Big Ibrox Sleep Outs, Blue All Over Fun Run and online auctions and raffles – we could never achieve so much for others without this incredible support.
“I hope you will be able to take time to read our annual review and that you’ll feel both proud of, and inspired by, the remarkable work of the Rangers Charity Foundation.
Of course, we couldn’t have done it without you, our supporters, partners, volunteers, friends, funders and programme participants. I’d like to sincerely thank everyone who has helped us achieve so much over this milestone year!”