Making Dreams Come True
A Foundation For Dreams
The Rangers Charity Foundation helps bring smiles to the faces of those in need of a boost through the Rangers Charity Dream Fund.
The Fund pays for special Rangers experiences throughout the season for children and adults whose lives have been impacted by the likes of disability, illness, bereavement or other challenging circumstance.
The Rangers Charity Dream Fund experiences include –
- Our Behind The Scenes Dream Day sees our guests meeting the entire first team squad and watching them train at the Rangers Training Centre before heading to Ibrox Stadium for lunch and a tour.
- The Dream Day Matchday Experience package provides guests with VIP tickets to watch a Rangers game in style in a hospitality box at Ibrox.
- Our Ibrox Stadium Dream Day includes a mini tour, lunch and other exciting Rangers activities
- The Dream Fund Letter includes a signed photograph and written message from a first team player, along with a souvenir pack.
- Our Dream Fund Children’s Christmas party, which includes games and entertainment, food and of course a visit and present from Santa.
Rangers Charity Foundation Director Connal Cochrane commented:
“We know the difference a boost can make to those who are less fortunate than others. Through the Fund we hope to be able to give as many people as possible that lift and create special memories for individuals and families.”
If you would like to nominate someone for a Dream Fund experience, please e-mail email@example.com and request a nomination form.
Please note, all nominations are assessed individually and you are not guaranteed a Dream Fund experience simply by completing the form.