New Year Football Fans In Training Courses!
Tue 6th December 2022
Last season’s Football Fans in Training participants lost an amazing 88 stones and 299 inches collectively! You could be part of the success story and turn your health around by signing up now for our new 12-week courses starting in January.
FFIT, run in partnership with the SPFL Trust, is Europe’s leading healthy lifestyle programme and can help you kick-start your health, wellbeing and fitness. Long-term research has proved that FFIT participants not only lose weight on the course but mostly keep it off and maintain a healthier lifestyle long after the course has finished. This is in part because of the opportunity to continue attending FFIT For Life sessions at the stadium to maintain momentum.
Open to both men and women via separate programmes, participants should be aged 35-65 and cannot not have taken part in a previous course. To qualify, you must have one of the following:
- BMI 27 and over
- Belly size 100 cm and over
- Trouser size 37 inches and over
Please note the above criteria do not apply to the Prostate FFIT course.
Recent participant Scot said,
“The peer support and motivation from the coaches was key. The programme was the catalyst for me improving my life and I’d like to wish each and every participant signing up now the best of luck – you will have the support you need to change your life for the better.”
Our new January courses will start on the following dates:
- NEW Prostate Men’s FFIT – Monday 16th January 5-7pm (this course is for men of any age and BMI who have or have had prostate cancer and will focus more on rebuilding muscle than weight loss)
- Women’s FFIT – Tuesday 17th January 5-7pm (general criteria apply)
- Men’s FFIT – Friday 20th January 6-8pm (general criteria apply)
For more information and to get involved, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0141 580 8775.