Ready for your New Year's resolution?
Fri 20th December 2019
If you’re starting to look towards the New Year and how you can improve your life in 2020 or give something back, we have a few suggestions for perfect resolutions!
If you’re keen to get fit and lose weight, you could focus on our fitness resolutions, including taking on a personal challenge for the Foundation such as a Fun Run or taking part in the Kiltwalk or signing up for our new FFIT courses starting in the New Year.
Maybe you’re keen to do more for good causes and meet new people? Check out our resolutions based around volunteering and supporting the Foundation by coming along to our events.
If you want to take on a challenge with a difference, you could take part in Dry January, Veganuary or dream up your own challenge, such as an adrenalin event or getting sponsored to finally give up that habit you always said you would!
Whatever you decide to do in 2020, helping the Rangers Charity Foundation will give you two resolutions for the price of one, as you are also helping good causes!
Get Fit and Have Fun
- Sign up for a Fun Run, the Kiltwalk, a cycle or other personal challenge and contact the Foundation for sponsor forms – you could be a True Blue Hero in 2020 and meet a First Team player!
- Add your name to our waiting list for new Football Fans in Training courses starting in the New Year. Contact the Foundation at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sign up for our e-newsletter at the bottom of this page and be the first to hear about our True Blue Hero events for 2020, including our Blue All Over Fun Run.
- Don’t forget! You can track your fitness and compete against other Rangers fans for prizes, using our new app, Fit Bears!
Volunteer and Meet New People
- The Foundation is always looking for volunteers to help out at our events and at bucket collections and community clean ups. If you’d like to be added to our list of volunteers, email the Foundation to email@example.com.
- Want to enjoy a night out in the company of fellow Rangers fans, and do your bit for charity? Throughout the year the Foundation hosts events such as a Race Night, Q&As with Rangers players or legends and our annual Charity Ball. Make sure you’re in the loop for upcoming events by following us on social media or signing up for our e-newsletter (sign-up can be found at the bottom of the homepage).
Challenges with a Difference
- Have a habit you always said you’d quit? Get extra motivation to succeed with your resolution by getting family and friends to sponsor you. If you need some help or advice, just contact the Foundation on 0141 580 8775 and we can help you set up a Just Giving page or send you sponsor forms.
- Want to dive with sharks, jump from a plane 10,000 feet up or take part in a bungee jump? Take a look at our year round adrenalin events here or dream up your own challenge!
- Dry January or Veganuary – there are lots of interesting ideas on challenges that can help to improve your health and support charity at the same time.
- Want to get your friends together and support a good cause? Lots of supporters become a True Blue Hero by organising a fundraising event for the Foundation. Take a look at our list of ideas here.
Good luck with your resolutions and best wishes for 2010!