Season 21/22Download PDF
- We delivered 20 community programmes for over 8,000 people of all ages
- We were able to champion and assist a range of local, national and international charity partners, including: Glasgow Children’s Hospital Charity; Glasgow City Mission; Age Scotland, Unicef UK and a range of armed forces charities.
- We played an active role in the Govan Thriving Place initiative, bringing local organisations together for the benefit of the people of Govan, particularly in the areas of learning and employability.
- Mental wellbeing is more important now than ever, and we provided a number of programmes with a mental health element, including Football Fans in Training; Team Talk; Changing Room and our Recover Drop-In Service.
- We were proud to receive the Bronze Award for our employability work in the UK Sports Business Awards Best Sports Community Scheme category.
“It has been another exceptional year for the Foundation. Our ability to be a force for good in the community has grown, and I would like to send our grateful thanks on behalf of the Foundation team to our supporters, charity partners, volunteers, friends, funders and the over 8,000 young people and adults we have worked with during the year.”