Season 20/21Download PDF
- During lockdown, our #AFoundationFromHome initiative reached thousands of people across the country of all ages.
- We provided an unprecedented number of employability programmes for young people throughout the year, with our staff working tirelessly to support routes into positive destinations, deliver SQA awards and help many secure jobs.
- Our Hub in the Community initiative launched in two new secondary schools, with Hub Officers Mark and Ryan taking up their exciting roles in Drumchapel High School and Knightswood Secondary School.
- From our Big Sleep Out from Home, to our our Simply The Best Night In, to badge sales and the Champions Challenge, the way in which the Rangers Family has responded to our adapted fundraising events and activities has been second to none.
- Thousands of pupils across schools in Glasgow have benefited from a range of tailored educational programmes delivered by our inspiring community coaches.
“Whilst this year has brought many challenges for the Foundation and our team, our ability to make a positive difference has shone through brilliantly and, thanks to the incredible support we have received, our resilience and focus upon delivering on our mission, we are fortunate to be able to celebrate many highlights and successes for the thousands of people we support. “